Friday, February 11, 2011

A few items of business

1. I have gotten so used to talking to someone (hint: a baby) who doesn't talk back that the other day I found myself explaining to a spider in a very nice voice why he had to die.

2. Seth, would you like to name our next child Hosni?

3. Yesterday as I walked past our neighbors' side yard, their mean dog screamed at me and body slammed the fence as usual, only this time he managed to accomplish his goal, which was to knock over the fence. Okay, not the whole fence. Just a board. He was stunned for a second, then he resumed screaming and body slamming and trying to squeeze through the gap so he could kill me. Get a life, man.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

How about Hosini, with two I's? It seems to flow better.

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure every comment I leave on here is the same, but DOESN'T STOP ME:

HAHAHAHHAHA.

The dog killed me (not literally). Man, I hate pets. And spiders.