Friday, March 11, 2011

A First Kiss Story

I went to a Relief Society dinner this week, and we did that game where you have to answer questions based on the color of M&Ms you have in your pile. A girl across the table from me was responding to the prompt "Tell us about your first kiss."

She prefaced her response by saying, "Well, this isn't about a first kiss, but I want to tell it anyway."

Then she started talking about how she used to work with an 80-year-old man at a drug store.

I decided to be really hilarious, so I said, "Wait, this is about a FIRST KISS??" I know. My hilarity knows no bounds. Kissing an 80-year-old man? Obviously not where the story was going, but SUCH a creative joke, right?

The girl laughed and said no and continued with her story and ten seconds later was interrupted by another girl who hadn't heard my hilarious joke. She said, "Wait, this is about a FIRST KISS??"

Whoops.

So the story teller said no again and then continued with her story, which ended like this:

"On my last day of work, he asked if he could have a goodbye kiss. I leaned in to kiss him on the cheek, but at the last second he turned his head and KISSED ME ON THE LIPS!!!"

Woah there and ew! Didn't see that one coming.

2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Nice. I feel so gypped.

Mackenzie said...

I'm curious: What did the green m&m's in this Relief Society dinner game represent?