Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Mosaic



















I love this! I got the instructions and questions from Rachel.

Instructions:
a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into mosaic maker.

The Questions:
1. What is your first name? Daniela
2. What is your favorite dessert? banana split
3. What high school did you go to? San Ramon
4. What is your favorite color? Red
5. Who is your celebrity crush? George Clooney
6. Favorite drink? hot chocolate
7. Dream vacation? pyramids
8. Favorite food? alfredo
9. What you want to be when you grow up? happy
10. What do you love most in life? family
11. One word to describe you. unsure
12. Your flickr name. danigrigg

5 comments:

Jules AF said...

I'm sorry. I didn't even look at it this time. But that might be because I'm so freaking tired and can barely keep my eyes open.

LJ said...

I kind of miss you, Dani. Thanks for giving me the key to your cyber SOUL.

MackAck said...

My favorite part about this mosaic is the image for "family." It is a person surrounded by photographs, and not actual people. She was probably disowned.

Dani said...

Ha. Actually, if your search term is used anywhere in the photo description, then flickr pulls that photo as a search result. This photo's description was an epic novel about her experience with a photo project she did, and it said "i'd like to thank my friends and family." but I liked the photo anyway.

Dave said...

Dani! Glad to be part of your mosaic and have you in mine. I looked at a photo book you made for me that I keep by my bed and it made me HAPPY! You are a wonderful person Dani. Love you.